`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Insane retail success!!!

RE: Insane retail success!!!
Thanks guys, this made my day/week/month that for sure. Still smiling lol.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I want a Koufax auto some day too, but I won't hold my breath on pulling one! :-) I would be interested in that Olt/Profar if it is FT.

Blasters and Retail look like the way to go this year. I have been killing it with blasters as welll...Congrats bro nice kill

(04-01-2013, 02:22 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Thanks guys, this made my day/week/month that for sure. Still smiling lol.
As well you should!!
That's an amazing box just with the Purple Chromes. About 5 minutes before reading your post, I opened a Heritage blaster and was a little encouraged that I at least got a Black Chrome Jay Bruce card ... you're big score just dashed that momentary happiness into a tailspin of despair. Smile
I'm happy for you, really. Just WOW, I'd love to pull a freakin' Koufax!!!!
And hindsight being 20/20, I'm really, really thinking that I should have picked up that other heritage blaster instead of the sucky GQ that I bought.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-01-2013, 02:31 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: As well you should!!
That's an amazing box just with the Purple Chromes. About 5 minutes before reading your post, I opened a Heritage blaster and was a little encouraged that I at least got a Black Chrome Jay Bruce card ... you're big score just dashed that momentary happiness into a tailspin of despair. Smile
I'm happy for you, really. Just WOW, I'd love to pull a freakin' Koufax!!!!
And hindsight being 20/20, I'm really, really thinking that I should have picked up that other heritage blaster instead of the sucky GQ that I bought.
Sorry for squashing your happiness lol, that black refractor is a good one too though.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(04-01-2013, 02:41 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Sorry for squashing your happiness lol, that black refractor is a good one too though.
I'm married with a family ... I'm used to my happiness getting squashed Smile
& Yeah, That Black Chrome sure was a good card .... for about 5 minutes!! Smile LOL
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

You just caught lightning in a box.

WOW very nice break and luck on that Koufax!!! I would still be smiling if I pulled that too..

If I give you some $ will you buy me a couple blasters?

NICE Smile
[Image: chevydad575banner.jpg]
....I COLLECT....
CHIPPER JONES,GREG MADDUX,BOBBY COX,JOHN SMOLTZ,ANDRUW JONES,JASON HEYWARD,BRIAN MCCANN
I MAIL ON PAYDAY FRIDAY'S EACH WEEK...