`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Opening Day!

Happy Opening Day!
Good morning everyone. I know that everyone is saying happy easter today but for me it's two holidays in one. Opening day is one of the biggest days of the year for me, just behind my birthday and Christmas. I am happy that my Rangers are playing today against my wife's team the Astros. I wish everyone's teams the best of luck(except the Yankees and the Angels, can't root for my biggest rivals). Let's sit back and enjoy the best 6 months of the year.

RE: Happy Opening Day!
also walking dead finale and game of thrones premiere. just a great day in all!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(03-31-2013, 09:58 AM)phreakyq Wrote: also walking dead finale and game of thrones premiere. just a great day in all!
Yes sir got the dvr set two of the best shows on tv does anyone know what channel the rangers game will be on
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

hey leave the yanks alone the are going through a rough time as it is we may need all the luck we can get!!!!! (probably not yanks RULE)

(03-31-2013, 09:46 AM)dallas_collecter84 Wrote: I know that everyone is saying happy easter today but for me it's two holidays in one. Opening day is one of the biggest days of the year for me
+1!!

Happy Easter and Happy Opening Day to you as well!

(03-31-2013, 09:46 AM)dallas_collecter84 Wrote: Good morning everyone. I know that everyone is saying happy easter today but for me it's two holidays in one. Opening day is one of the biggest days of the year for me, just behind my birthday and Christmas. I am happy that my Rangers are playing today against my wife's team the Astros. I wish everyone's teams the best of luck(except the Yankees and the Angels, can't root for my biggest rivals). Let's sit back and enjoy the best 6 months of the year.
Happy Easter to you too. Although I will watch the first game of the year I will be celebrating Opening Day tomorrow when my team plays their first game. So Happy Early Opening Day and GO YANKEEES!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Wooooo hoooooo! Does the MLB network have tonight's game? I want to watch!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(03-31-2013, 02:44 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Wooooo hoooooo! Does the MLB network have tonight's game? I want to watch!
ESPN
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Excellent! Thanks

15 minutes!