`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Easter Mailday!

Awesome Easter Mailday!
I have been waiting on this all week. Getting it in the mail on Saturday officially completes one of my collecting goals for the year. One of the most underrated cards out there IMO.

[Image: MagicBirdErvingBGS9_zpsce024e6b.jpeg]

[Image: MagicBirdBGS9_zpsee6e4248.jpeg]

RE: Awesome Easter Mailday!
Awesome addition, that is one of my collecting goals also. Congrats on filling a pc need.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Iconic card! That is an amazing pickup! Congrats
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

WOW. Very good grade too. Congrats
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Very nice!

I love that card. I dont think its underrated, at least with true collectors, they know how good it is. I know a few guys who dont colect basketball, only football or baseball, and they have one of these. They feel its one of those must haves. I agree, just haven't gotten one yet. My LCS has one Ive been eyeing for years. Nice pickup!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Easter bunny was generous to you!

Stunning. One of my favorite cards of all time of two top 10 greats. Congrats on snagging a nice example.

Still hunting my perfect PSA 9 to upgrade my 8.

Very nice card.. I have BVG 8 with subgrades and hope to upgrade it to a 9 with subs one day.
[Image: DEAN%20SMITH%20MICHAEL%20JORDAN%20BANNER...qrwcus.jpg]

Thanks for all the nice posts everybody. I am pretty fired up about it. Biggest card I have ever bought. Also just got a Jerry West RC (which held the high priced record for about 3 days) so I better pump the brakes for a little whileSmile

user_3n5kp: good luck getting your PSA 9. I was hoping for a PSA 9 too, because I usually do older cards in PSA vs. BGS. This one ended up being $200-300 less than a PSA 9 so I went for the BVG.