`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MJ Graded Registry

MJ Graded Registry
I finally got all of my MJ cards into my registry. Pretty cool actually. I like having it all in one place and knowing all the information. Currently I am 9th but as other have mentioned, I do not like how it is ranked. This thread is not to brag about my collection, but to get others to talk about their MJ collections as well. I know there are some nice collections out there!

For example, there is one registry that has 18 MJ autos. Personally I think this should be weighed higher than mine. Not to discredit my collection, but I am sure 18 MJ autos would be more sought after than 121 cards. Just my thoughts. Or another registry on here that has extremely high end BGS 9.5's. This member also mentioned that he did not put all of his cards into the registry. I would encourage that he did so others can see all that he has!

Regardless, I started off with the 1986 Star MJ 1-10 set. This is what truly got me into graded cards. Once I completed this, I then began picking up every base card from 1986-1999 graded. After seeing how much some of his older cards are, graded and just the base version, I thought it would be a cool idea. That and I wanted a master set of all of his base cards. Only missing I believe 3-4 from 1986-1996. Most of these cards though are in PSA. Now I am looking for nicer cards in BGS. I do not just buy any card BGS but have got some lower end stuff through trades and such. With all that said, here are my totals:

BGS Total: 121
BGS Raw Total: 2
BGS Didnt Enter: 5 (several baseball cards)
PSA Total: 79
SGC: 7
Others: 11

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: MJ Graded Registry
Pretty cool! And Impressive
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Love the new registry!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

yeah I still think bvs or rarity of the cards or other things should be factored in. Still cool to see how you stack up in some fashion though.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-31-2013, 06:08 PM)odditycards Wrote: Love the new registry!
Me too! I did the same thing with my PSA cards and I like the Beckett registry much better.
(03-31-2013, 07:29 PM)buckunteer Wrote: yeah I still think bvs or rarity of the cards or other things should be factored in. Still cool to see how you stack up in some fashion though.
Yeah, I agree. I primarily did this just to keep track of what I have. I cant claim that I have the 9th best MJ collection on Beckett as others have less cards but way more expensive. As I mentioned, one member has 18 autos. Assuming all auts are 500 a piece (which I know they are more) that would be a collection of 9k...mine doesnt come close to that.

[Image: Nick.jpg]