`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody going to Taco Bell?

RE: Anybody going to Taco Bell?
I actually took the family to Taco Bell this past weekend in hopes of getting cards, but they didn't have any. Is there a list of participating stores?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(04-01-2013, 08:59 PM)djohn Wrote: I actually took the family to Taco Bell this past weekend in hopes of getting cards, but they didn't have any. Is there a list of participating stores?
Djohn, I don't know what's scarier- you using the family to get cards or taking them from your children's meal (JK). I couldn't find what actual locations have them, but we got ours from a stand alone location (not one inside a mall). They should have a sign on a wall advertising them inside the kids meal from what I seen in the pics here:

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2013/...-meal-set/#
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(04-01-2013, 08:46 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Oh man, you should hit up thepointguard10 — he PCs Kendall Marshall!
My Heels are PC, especially Kendall lol

(04-01-2013, 11:41 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: My Heels are PC, especially Kendall lol
Oh yeah, forgot ... LOL

We have two TBs here in town, I'm going to check them out tomorrow, LOL

Gonna have to check it out. If anyone gets a Hayward I will buy your next kids meal in trade Smile
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Not at the Taco Bell near work...will check the valley out tomorrow.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

i went there tonight, had i known they were giving cards in a kids meal i would have bought 3 of them lol.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

OK, so between last night and today after reading this thread I have purchased six kids meals ... gave away the cinnamon twists and just ate the soft tacos, ordered iced tea for the drinks so not too bad, health wise, LOL.

Top rookies:

Jared Sullinger
Jimmer Fredette
Brandon Knight
Kemba Walker (x2)

And ...

Anthony Davis x2 !!!

Need the Jimmer if anyone has it!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(04-02-2013, 10:00 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: OK, so between last night and today after reading this thread I have purchased six kids meals ... gave away the cinnamon twists and just ate the soft tacos, ordered iced tea for the drinks so not too bad, health wise, LOL.

Top rookies:

Jared Sullinger
Jimmer Fredette
Brandon Knight
Kemba Walker (x2)

And ...

Anthony Davis x2 !!!
Busted two more packs ...

Best ones were Austins Rivers and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist!