`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GQ minor mojo

GQ minor mojo
I hope my hobby stuff pans out as well as everyone's blasters have been.

Two regular size SPs and 1 mini SP, one relic, and some decent inserts.

[Image: 20130330213237.jpg] [Image: 20130330213215.jpg]

[Image: 20130330213136.jpg][Image: 20130330212605.jpg]

This walmart only had one blaster left, but needless to say I will be hunting down a few more.
I also grabbed a blaster of Opening Day just for kicks and actually really enjoyed that - the insert sets are reminiscent of old school Collectors Choice. I think I'll grab some more of it just for the nostalgia factor.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: GQ minor mojo
That Schmidt relic looks amazing! Congrats!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

There was nothing "minor" about it .... I think that was a pretty amazing blaster! None of the 3 I opened had a relic or a framed card! Great box! I'd have been very happy opening that box!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

the blasters have been nothing short of amazing so far.
I really hope hobby boxes dont let me down like heritage did, got better hits from blasters.

(03-31-2013, 10:07 AM)rentzington Wrote: the blasters have been nothing short of amazing so far.
I really hope hobby boxes dont let me down like heritage did, got better hits from blasters.
Same here! My heritage hobby boxes were lackluster compared to the blasters!
Like you, hoping that the GQ hobby box doesn't leave me feeling underwhelmed! When's the official release date?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-31-2013, 10:41 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Same here! My heritage hobby boxes were lackluster compared to the blasters!
Like you, hoping that the GQ hobby box doesn't leave me feeling underwhelmed! When's the official release date?
The 3rd

If I had any other Piazzas you wanted you could check me for the mini's Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Pete I think I cleaned out what Piazza you had listed. But I will check you for other stuff Smile
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Pretty sweet relic!
[Image: OKimtze.png]