`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
2012 Crown Royale Question....

2012 Crown Royale Question....
Anybody know if the Uncut Versions are in the database?? I remember reading on a thread that the Silvers were /5 greens /4 Purples /3 etc... (not exactly sure if those are the correct colors for the /). These do not have serial numbers on the back of the card. From what I heard, they are announced runs.

I can't seem to find them in the database. I have an uncut #74 Devin Hester I am trying to add.

Any help would be much appreciated. I am sure it is my own stupidity that I can't find them! hahaha!!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

RE: 2012 Crown Royale Question....
no idea.. was wondering this myself
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Me too. I don't think they are there.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Copy that Ghost rider... The pattern is full.

Still not in the database that I can tell... anybody else have these cards???

I've got 2 or 3....never tries to put them in my org though
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

The retail version of the product was not die-cut, and those cards are listed as Crown Royale Retail. I remember finding it out the hard way, as I bought a blaster only to find out when I opened it that the cards were not die-cut like the hobby ones. I HATE when card companies do this unannounced.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Djohn, in the hobby version they inserted uncut foil versions of the cards in different foil colors.... The retail has no foil of any kind except for the names on the cards...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(12-04-2013, 11:42 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Djohn, in the hobby version they inserted uncut foil versions of the cards in different foil colors.... The retail has no foil of any kind except for the names on the cards...
yeah, what cyber said. it is the hobby foil...