`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Replacements/ Pick uips/ question

Topps Replacements/ Pick uips/ question
ok first the question, I bought a card ; paid on the 19th and the shipper marked it shiped this past sunday, i contacted them earlier this week asking if they shipped monday or saturday since they marked it on sunday and they responded saying saturday. Well it usually doesnt take this long for a card to come in the mail. In fact I've bid, bought, and recieved a couple of cards this week since after he's sent(and no DC code or anything). Normally I wouldnt be so questionable about it but this card was a little pricey but also my first Yu auto. The seller has good feedback and has made other transactions on the website(another sports card forum) and has even made and completed other deals this week, although i believe them all the be significantly less value. Im thinking give them until monday to see if the card gets here and if not to request paypal to stop payment or whatnot(the money is still pending until the transaction is complete). Any help/ comments is appreciated Smile

now on to the goodies
Top two cards I have traded for from here, and I love them both!
The bottom two were both Topps Replacements,
The Kinsler/Beckham replaced a Jake Skole/ Kellen Deglan dual platinum auto(Im glad they sent me a card that will be a PC item Smile )
the Tommy Hanson Patch/Au triple threads replaced a 2012 platinum anthony gose auto jumbo blue refractor...dont really care much for Hanson esp. since he got traded to the angels (puke)
[Image: pickups0001_zpsc3aa9666.jpg]

Just got the Gallo perfect game auto in the mail today(very very sweet card in person!) and the elite auto I got a few weeks ago.
Traded for the Kinsler patch auto last week on here and not sure if im going to completely commit to collecting naquin but for the price this was a great steal Smile
[Image: pickups0002_zps1d82fdc0.jpg]
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

RE: Topps Replacements/ Pick uips/ question
I don't really have a reply for the question (other than to wait), but I have to say that the Kinsler patch is AWESOME. I wish I could find an Ozzie Smith like that. Nice cards overall, but the patch is the coolest one to me.

All nice, but the 2 Gallo autos really, realy nice. Good prospect, great signature!
I have an earlier 2011 USA Gallo auto, but not as nice. it looks like his signature has improved over time.
I never saw that Perfect-Game card by Bowman before? Was that an insert from a regular Bowman Chrome, or Prospect release, or from something a little more obscure?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

@spazmatastic - yeah that patch is really sweet thats probably one of my favorite Kinsler cards atm

@DrMitchJ - the perfect game autos can be pulled from 2012 draft(i pulled one a few weeks ago) and I believe they are the same thing as aflac autos(H.S. all-star game I believe) but i assume aflac isnt the sponsor anymore. I know there are non-auto versions out there I think were only given out at the game.
Actually I have a couple of different USA autos of his also but I think the perfect game auto is by far my fav.
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]