`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Am I wrong about my thoughts on buying boxes?

RE: Am I wrong about my thoughts on buying boxes?
I think buying singles or lots is always the smarter buy because you cant pull a RG3 auto in every box but there is no replacement for the excitement of busting a box of wax. NONE!

Depending on your budget for cards maybe spend 75% on singles/lots and 25% on boxes that way you have the best of both worlds haha.

BTW share your PC with us. Id like to check it out.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

the urge to bust and pull big is always addicting. and even if i pulled huge in the first box, i'd waste it by continuing to bust until i was on the losing end. so, no, it's not a bad thing to just concentrate on your own pc.

The best pulls I've ever had are Matt Ryan autos from 08 Topps Chrome, an Unrivaled auto Matt Ryan from a group break, one UD Premier brett favre redemption, a 2010 Supreme Favre, 2009 Ultimate 6 patches with Sayers, smith, sanders, Piccolo, campbell, hornung, and a marino 08 ud premier auto. Most of everything I've pulled is trade bait.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

Thanks for all of your feedback. I have gotten into group breaks and I def feel that group breaks are the way to go when collecting trade bait.

(03-30-2013, 08:30 AM)Bmml0120 Wrote: Thanks for all of your feedback. I have gotten into group breaks and I def feel that group breaks are the way to go when collecting trade bait.
If you don't mind me asking, how do you get in your group breaks? I have always been curious on how they work.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

i buy boxes once in awhile.. depending the product.. all in all if i want specific cards i will not turn to boxes in HOPES to find my needs.. way easier to buy individually for certain needs.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.