`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who or what do you have registries of ??

RE: Who or what do you have registries of ??
I have several registries though none very big as I create player registries and concentrate on Football HOFers, mostly QBs, RBs, and WRs. I have a couple custom registries like HOF RCs and I have one set registry which is new and is 1958 Topps Football.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

I'll have to try that. Just got my BGS grades posted:
116 Cards Turned In: 5 Vintage (so not expecting the greatest grades) George Brett SSPC RC got a 9 though.
In all 8-10s, 61-9.5s, 38-9s, 3- 8.5s, 2-8s, George Brett 75 Mini was 7.5, Jim Brown 58 RC 3.5, Otto Graham 50 Bowman 4.5, 55 Clemente RC - Authentic.
95.5% 9 or higher on the Modern cards, some real big hits in those too.
List of the 10s:
Jimmy Graham R&S Au /299, Finest Black Ref Au/50, Topps Chrome Purple Ref RC, Robert Griffin (x2) & Andrew Luck (x1) Topps Chrome Red Zone RC Ref, Rajon Rondo Topps FC Gold RC Ref /50, Lebron eTopps RC
Robert Griffin TC 57 Ref Au & Strata Clear Cut Green 9.5s, Andrew Luck Contenders Variation /75=9.5, Bryce Harper 11 BC Ref Au = 9.5. Will be posting scans next week sometime, should have them in hand Saturday.
Jimmy Graham: 3-10s, 25-9.5s (Biggest disappointment Magic Chrome Auto 9 and Unrivaled Blue 8)
Darren Sproles: 4-9.5s (Biggest disappointment Debut Ink 9-my fav card of his=Avitar)
Jordy Nelson: 5-9.5s (5 of 6 = 9.5 and 1 = 9 (UD SP 96 Au - foil, not bad)

Guess I'm the only person here that collects gaming cards XD

Working on the complete Pokemon WINNER set (All Graded)
Click to see the cards: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Winner_cards