`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Site Problems;

Site Problems;
Just curious if anyone else is having problems with the site over tha last couple days. I try to go to a forum or trades and it says it can't be found as if I don't have internet connection. Thought maybe it was my computer but all my other sites connect.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

RE: Site Problems;
Beckett is dropping out for me and won't load the site at all every few minutes it seems. Also for thepast couple weeks when I send an offer, I'll go back and look and it doesn't send the offer initially. At first I thought maybe it was me, but I just did it and it said it sent, but when I went to the main trade screen it still said review and send initial offer. The site being buggy is a lot better than it being shut down on days on end however.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

I'm getting the exact same thing on my phone. Happened to me yesterday when I posted in the newbie thread. I almost threw my phone cause I thought I lost that whole paragraph haha

Yea itsbthe site i have had trouble last couple days aswell
Photobucket

Yea whats up lately??
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Can't add cards to trade. Keep getting a "connection lost" page about every 4-5 minutes. And more.

It's very frustrating and knowing we're paying good money for this makes it suck even more. Wish beckett would credit us for the days it's messed up.

But that's not happening. All they care about is the money. The trade thing has been down all morning. Are they working on it? Not sure. But they have my money!

Bunch of BS!!!

past 72 hours the whole site has had multiple issues. in tech speak, the website has gone crazypants

really annoying when im trying to complete trades.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

Looks like I spoke too soon. Now beckett is saying the entire org is shut down for the next couple days and I cannot get my OPG's to work either so trading on other sites I am on is shut down as well. Now I'm annoyed.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(03-27-2013, 01:02 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Looks like I spoke too soon. Now beckett is saying the entire org is shut down for the next couple days .
where are you seeing that?