`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a 1993 Derek Jeter BGS 9 collection

Starting a 1993 Derek Jeter BGS 9 collection
With the prices of Jeter's 1993 Upper Deck SP BGS 9.5 being so high I decided to make this goal realistic and go for every 1993 Derek Jeter Rookie card released from a MLB licensed company that are graded BGS 9. So far I have zero...LOL. I have my work cut out for me. My only stipulation is that all subgrades have to be a 9 or better. Its gonna be a challenge but I think its a realistic challenge. If anyone would like to help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it. If you happen to have any of these please let me know and maybe we can work out a deal. I may even let go some of my Bowman Chrome PC collection to put toward this. I am currently unemployed so trading would be my best choice for the time being to try and get my hands on these. Any help again will be greatly appreciated.

RE: Starting a 1993 Derek Jeter BGS 9 collection
Good luck!! You should be able to rack up a nice collection of BGS 9 Jeters as they are pretty affordable at the moment. It's the 9.5's that kill ya. I've sold pretty much my whole collection to acquire like 20 of them. The only expensive BGS 9's are his autographed rookies. I recently sold a BGS 9 1996 Leaf Bronze with a 9 auto for $1,250 on Ebay. I thought i would get way less because of the auto grade. Apparently not. It's crazy. Anyway, post what you get. Would love to see them.
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

RE: Starting a 1993 Derek Jeter BGS 9 collection
Good luck, the only advice I can offer is that maybe you should try to do a 9.5 grade for all RC's other than the SP. That way you don't accomplish your goal and look back and said I should have gotten 9.5's and then have to go through the hassel of upgrading. His Topps, Score, Select and Upper Deck in BGS 9.5's are pretty reasonable, and then the mid level ones are the Bowman, Pinnacle and Stadium Club Murphy and then the most expensive is the SP...just my input
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards