IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retail Value Boxes

RE: Retail Value Boxes
(03-26-2013, 12:45 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: atleast you have an LCS
Amen, brother ... Amen!
(03-26-2013, 02:19 AM)cross4444 Wrote: Sweet! Glad to know others are think they're a good value. I'm not necessarily looking for hits, but it's nice to know that they're a possibility.
Like I said, for the most part, you get excellent fill-in base cards for a really great price. If you get a hit .... Bonus!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I saw on here that a guy said he got 3 boxes and ended up with 5 auto's, it seemed hard to believe because I've gotten 4 boxes and got no auto's, but He assured me He did. why would he lie?

I believe they may contain hobby packs as well because some of the inserts I got were listed in Beckett as only in hobby packs. Opened one yesterday, 10 packs plus three jumbo. Nothing really to write home about, sometimes it's just fun to open cheap packs. I probably would have been better buying three packs of topps platinum but oh well.