Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Colt's Question/Debate/Boredom!
Lightbulb 
Colt's Question/Debate/Boredom!
It's Late And Bored so figured i'd throw out a question to you vet collectors and new..whoever really :p but anyways of the colts roster/cards/auto's... other then luck of course...who all do u see having the best chances of a nice jump in card/auto price's..

-Rick

RE: Colt's Question/Debate/Boredom!
Someone from the Colts? Oh, how about T.Y. Hilton? I'd definitely hold onto his good cards if I had them.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

ya i have hopes for t.y hilton and also coby fleener...im hoping since fleener and luck played together at luck they can get a good chemistry going and make somthing big happen

Fleener was amazing at Stanford, but there guy Zach Ertz is an absolute beast. He didn't do too well in the 40 (4.6ish) but he's huge and catches everything. He's a legend in these parts and I hope goes to a good team.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

ya i seen a bit about him on sports center..very impressed..i know we would take him on the colt's Tongue no problem at all......doubtful he will still be around tho for the colt's pick

i saw more flashes of light outve dwayne allen unfortunately.. and who knows,maybe vick ballard can put together a full season as well.. he also looked promising.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.