`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Redemption pickle...

Redemption pickle...
Hey all! I'm normally in the baseball world but I got a Tops chrome redemption of Brian quick back in december and I just got an email from topps as its over their 15 week time peroid. Anyways, my question is this: Should I wait it out or should I contact topps for a replacement card thats equal to beckett value? Whatcha guys think? I have no ties to this so once i DO receive it, it'll most likely be up for trade anyways. Thanks!

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Redemption pickle...
I'd make sure you can still get the bonus pack if you switch it out. If not keep it pending.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Yea, try to wait it out. Topps Chrome is putting in Blue Wave Packs with the redemptions.
[Image: child_please_banner_49ers_zps677193f9.jpg]

depends on how much you like brian quick lol.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

i believe he's one of the few that will get a blue wave pack with redemption, so id stick it out.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Ok great thanks. I'll stick it out and wait. No idea who Brian quick is and I don't really collect football so I've no problem waiting then. Thanks for the input.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(03-24-2013, 07:09 PM)muz0 Wrote: Ok great thanks. I'll stick it out and wait. No idea who Brian quick is and I don't really collect football so I've no problem waiting then. Thanks for the input.
I collect football and still do not know who this guy is! Lmao!!!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

my only idea about him is he might possibly be "quick"...other then that no clue Sad