`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What are your collecting goals this year?

RE: What are your collecting goals this year?
(03-26-2013, 06:41 AM)Stackfan Wrote: Thanks, i'd be looking for ungraded... I'll send you a e-mail when i get home with a list.
Sounds good. Get me your list and I can send you scans of the ones I have extras of and you can pick out what you want.

I'm hoping to complete my James Harden BGS 9.5 RC Collection. I'm down to only 2, Elite and Exquisite. I'm always working on my Michael Jordan BGS Auto Collection, picking up better autos, things like that.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

To add an insane amount of Bird cards to my quantity collection. This is always priority for me, over acquiring high end stuff. Have to be a millionaire to put together a nice Auto/GU collection of Bird cards so instead I snatch up every commons lot I see and recently crested the 10,000 mark. Yeehaw!!

L O N G L I V E T H E L E G E N D ! ! !
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

Have some commons available, am one card away from completing my own 86 set

(You know which one!)

Bestaluck!

G

(03-25-2013, 03:16 PM)Stackfan Wrote: 1) Complete 1986 Fleer Set (I have all the key rookies, just looking for cheap commons, and Bird, magic, Kareem) Hopefully I can have this done by about the end of the year.

2) Work on 2012 Prizm Auto Set. I'm about 35% complete. I figure the rookies will drop next year. Looking for Jabbar Auto around 50$ asap. This may take a few years to complete.

3) Collect Lebron RC's + BGS 9.5 - Looking for a Flair, Avant and Upper Deck at the moment. Continuous project.

4) Every Hall of Fame player's RC. I have most all the players rookies after 1975. Need most of the older per 1975 cards. Keying in on Lew Alcindor Graded PSA 5 or better. Continuous project.

Wow my oldest thread necroed ever lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(12-26-2013, 10:37 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: Wow my oldest thread necroed ever lol
haha. newbs... we've all been there.

(12-26-2013, 10:37 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: Wow my oldest thread necroed ever lol
But I think it would be interesting to find out how you and everybody else did with their goals, don't you?. For example, did you finally get that MJ auto that you wanted?

I don't have a specific goal although now you're asking the question I think that getting about 100 through-the-mail and in-person autos should be feasible throughout 2014.

Getting to 75 autos on my most recent set of custom cards by end of the season (June) should be feasible as well as I am on 36 now. That should also make a fair total to call it a day for this set and start thinking of a new design to kick off when the 2014-15 season starts...