`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I know I'm crazy but what if..........

RE: I know I'm crazy but what if..........
This is fun. "I know I'm crazy but what if....... Either JaMarcus Russell or Brady Quinn end up as busts?"

Although I suppose it's possible, only one of those guys mentioned as busts had any kind of success ever (VY). Luck and Griffin have already lead their teams to the playoffs. It's hard to imagine either one busting out due to their play. If either gets injured they will at least have had successful (albeit short) runs. I think one of the reasons their stuff is so high is that they seem to be relatively safe bets. You could probably add Russell Wilson to that group, too.

As for the multi-autos with superstar/HOFers and busts, my Favre-Rodgers-Brohm triple agrees with you!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(03-26-2013, 06:07 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: "I know I'm crazy but what if.........either Young, Leinart, Cutler, Clemens, Whitehurst or Tarvaris Jackson ends up being a bust?"

-some poor sap on beckett forum, 2006, giddy about his 2006 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures Sixes #QB3 Vince Young/Matt Leinart/Jay Cutler/Kellen Clemens/Tarvaris Jackson/Charlie Whitehurst #/10
geesh ..... would you please stop searching all my old posts Blush

i would love to have a dual of these two anyway.

I'd love to see a 8 sig book of the top 8 QB busts over the last 15 years.