`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone Collect Nick Foles???

Anyone Collect Nick Foles???
I was just notified from Panini that a redemption I had submitted for a Demarco Murray 2011 Panini Absolute Rookie Premiere Materials NFL Signatures /299 is being replaced by a Nick Foles 2012 Panini Gridiron Rookie Gridiron Gems Trio Materials Prime Signatures 24/25. It should be here early next week. If you are interested in trading for it, let me know.
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

RE: Anyone Collect Nick Foles???
(03-22-2013, 09:56 AM)packerbkd Wrote: I was just notified from Panini that a redemption I had submitted for a Demarco Murray 2011 Panini Absolute Rookie Premiere Materials NFL Signatures /299 is being replaced by a Nick Foles 2012 Panini Gridiron Rookie Gridiron Gems Trio Materials Prime Signatures 24/25. It should be here early next week. If you are interested in trading for it, let me know.
Points to Sig. I do I do!!
Eddie George Super Collector

(03-22-2013, 10:02 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Points to Sig. I do I do!!
Sorry, didn't see anything that I can use. Got anything else to add? Check my sig for who I collect. Let me know.

(03-22-2013, 11:38 AM)packerbkd Wrote: Sorry, didn't see anything that I can use. Got anything else to add? Check my sig for who I collect. Let me know.
At last count I need to add 1,137,017 cards to my org yet. Just don't have the patience or time to add them all.

I'll message you later when I add some from the players you have in your sig.

Sounds good. I would rather someone have this card that collects him then have it sit here in my storage. I will post a pic when it arrives.

(03-22-2013, 12:42 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: At last count I need to add 1,137,017 cards to my org yet. Just don't have the patience or time to add them all.

I'll message you later when I add some from the players you have in your sig.

Here it is hot out of the mail box:

[Image: FolesRedemption_zps3a696623.png]

Send me a trade offer if interested.

[Image: 002_zps61fa16fb.jpg]