`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Page Issues??

Trade Page Issues??
I am having trouble adding items on the trade screen.

Anyone else having similiar issues?

I have a few pending trades I would like to execute and obviously this is causing a problem.

RE: Trade Page Issues??
Post this on the help page. We have got to really try to keep these issues off the trade boards. That is what the help screen is for.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

So are you having issues adding items on the trade page or not??

I am not looking for "help"... I just want to see if other members are having the same issue. (If others are having trouble, then I know it is a general glitch, if not, then perhaps I will seek "help")

Why wouldn't an issue with the TRADE page belong in the TRADE section of the forums? It certainly fits better in the trade section than say... A "rant" about other people's "rants" that I saw a certain somebody post on here yesterday.

Unless you are a board moderator (which last I checked you aren't), please don't tell me where to post anything. Thanks!

Take care and have a great weekend!

(03-22-2013, 08:17 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: Post this on the help page. We have got to really try to keep these issues off the trade boards. That is what the help screen is for.

I am, its kind of ticking me off
Always looking for Ken Griffey Jr, and Randy Johnson Rookies. Check my org for trades!

[Image: 9kx9BTZ.png]

Do not trade with: SFssft1911

I am having problems too and posted in the help forum as well as this thread.

Thanks for the feedback... Also, for the record, I didn't even know a "Help" section existed, as far as I know, under baseball, the options have always been Trading, Vintage, & Box Breaks... So naturally this would be the first place I would think to put it

I am as well

Just tried to start a trade and it would get stuck loading...didn't work

[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

The help section is at the bottom of the threads. Go below baseball, football and all other sports and it's like the third section down. That's where all of the help questions typically go.

Derek was only trying to help you get it in the right place so it would get noticed and you get assistance more quickly.

(03-22-2013, 09:24 AM)Burmalocity Wrote: Thanks for the feedback... Also, for the record, I didn't even know a "Help" section existed, as far as I know, under baseball, the options have always been Trading, Vintage, & Box Breaks... So naturally this would be the first place I would think to put it

It's all good.... I just don't like being bossed around, LOL... The only person I take orders from is the person who signs my paychecks.

I don't think I was too hard on him, I simply stated my opinion in a civil manner, as did he.

Quite often It is hard to tell people's tones and how they are coming off when words are being typed as opposed to spoken. At that moment, I felt like I was being told what to do, talked down to, made to look stupid, etc., so I simply replied in the manner I felt necessary.