`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can I get for these two Michael Jordan Autos???

What can I get for these two Michael Jordan Autos???
I am shopping for Durant, Lebron, Kobe, and Westbrook. HIGH END ONLY OF THE PLAYERS MENTIONED, I will not trade these down for more than two cards for each MJ. Thanks

The floor auto #'d 4/5 has an autograph grade of 10 posted on the back of the slab as all of the newest BGS graded autographed cards do now....the black on the floor is a shoe mark, not a smudge of the autograph.
[Image: 1f5b51df-3c87-4636-92bd-5041387969e1_zps8dc32994.jpg]
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: What can I get for these two Michael Jordan Autos???
wow, those are gorgeous bro. Hope you get something great for um!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

All I got is that Lebron James 2010 Gold Standard 14K gold nuggets /10....
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(03-22-2013, 10:58 AM)quavis Wrote: All I got is that Lebron James 2010 Gold Standard 14K gold nuggets /10....
Sorry quavis, I am chasing older Lebron James stuff. I doubt I can deal an MJ auto on that James card.

Do you still chase Bobcats stuff??? I thought of you when I picked this Gerald Wallace Logo /5 from the shorts up... it took me a while to figure our where the patch came from...it is the Logo from the orange shorts when Wallace played there.

[Image: FSFT_0001_zps7fa2b616.jpg]
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

mmm I really like that floor auto. Just picked up a 10/11 Gold Standard box from blowout...if I hit a rare card you're looking for I will attempt to coerce you into a cash/trade combo Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-22-2013, 06:39 PM)buckunteer Wrote: mmm I really like that floor auto. Just picked up a 10/11 Gold Standard box from blowout...if I hit a rare card you're looking for I will attempt to coerce you into a cash/trade combo Smile
Let us hope for a sweet Durant auto then???
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

sweet patch but i try to keep my pickups to current bobcats.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(03-22-2013, 08:29 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Let us hope for a sweet Durant auto then???
I would seriously consider trading even a 1/1 Durant auto for that floor auto. I'd have to at least see how much I could get selling it though, cause those floor autos, while low-numbered, tend to sell pretty low (low $400s) as far as MJ autos go...I'm guessing b/c they made so many overall even though each individual one is /5 (and then /23 from 11-12 SPA).
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Update... the floor auto auctioned for $500 and I ended up getting a 2nd chance offer to pay with ebay checkout...unlike the winning bidder was willing to do.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111044812702?ssP...1561.l2649

BUT WOW!! I canceled a $1900 bid from a bidder with a history of not paying in their (very few) feedback commnets...then it went from $400 back to $1500 before the auction ended.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111039648767?ssP...1561.l2649

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....