`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2009 Certified

2009 Certified
Found a box of 2009 certified on clearance so I figured I would give it a shot.. Maybe I should have left it on the shelf.

Here is a scan of the "hits"

[Image: cards_zps49290aba.jpg]

Britt and Smith both #/100

Flacco #/250

Wells #/1000

Should stick with Magic I suppose. Busted 13 boxes so far and only 2 boxes didn't have auto's
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

RE: 2009 Certified
woah wait...13 boxes and only TWO didn't have autos?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HECK BRO LOL

I'm annoyed, busted one, no auto...went back and they're all gone! lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

yup, only 2 didn't have auto's (strangely those boxes came from a store not by my house and the only 2 boxes I bought from there).. I had some great luck with Magic this year.. There are always boxes of Magic when I go and they always stare at me to pick another one up ha! The best auto out of them all was a Kaepernick.. I have yet to pull even a base of A. Luck out of Magic.. He's probably the only player I am missing from the set at this point.
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

Not to bad at least you got some mem cards. wow you luck with magic has made me want to pick some up i've stayed away from it so far this year.

cant complaing about that though... not a bad clearance break
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Certified has always been bad to me too...as long as you didnt pay full price i'm sure it was still fun to try

Where's your autos???????????????????????????
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

No autos and the box was on clearance for $14.99 so I guess I can't complain. I've def busted some boxes I paid much more for, that were much worse lol