`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1999-00 Topps Chrome 4 box break

1999-00 Topps Chrome 4 box break
I was going to go to the good LCS today but my guy, the owner, wasn't in so I would have had to pay full fare on wax. I ended up going to the closer one that I don't really like. I bargained with the guy and ended up getting four boxes of this stuff at $50 per box...still not a great price but I wanted to break some wax.

All in all I came two scrubs short of a full set. I double hit on most of the rookies.
I hit 10 refractors(per odds, I should have hit eight): Rex Chapman, Ben Wallace, Nick Anderson, Hersey Hawkins, Glen Rice, Chris Herren(RC), Keith Van Horn Hightlight reels, Allan Houston USA, Scottie Pippen NBA All-stars(odds were 1:300 packs), Paul Pierce (PC)

All-Etch- Stockton, Vince Carter, Shaq, Antoine Walker, Keith Van Horn, Baron Davis, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Jason Terry

Instant Impact: Nick ANderson, Steve Smith, Horace grant, Penny Hardaway, Scottie Pippen, Michael Dickerson

Keepers: Elton Brand (x2), Steve Francis

Highlight Reels: Stephon Marbury(X2), Ron Mercer, Jason Kidd(x2), Antonio McDyess, Keith Van Horn, Jason Williams, Grant Hill, Allen Iverson, KG

NBA All-Stars (1 in 30 packs): John Stockton, Pippen, Grant Hill

Its Nothing scan-worthy but it was still a fun break

I also broke 3 packs of 2007-08 Stadium Club
1st day Issue /1999: James Worthy, Carlos Boozer

Photographers Proof /50: Kevin Martin

Rookies /1999: Arron Afflalo, Daequan cook, Ramon Sessions

Beam Team Relics: Deron Williams, Luol Deng

Beam Team Relics "Gold" /99: Tim Duncan

Again, nothing worthy of a scan but a fun rip.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 1999-00 Topps Chrome 4 box break
sounds like a fun break, I'll take any Pistons/Celtics off your hands if you wanna move um!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Sweet Break!! If you need any for your set let me know..I'm also trying to complete the set..

any interest in moving the Duncan and Deron Williams cards ?

sounds like a fun rip. congratulations on the rare Pip

Congrats on the wax break. Interested in trying to trade for the all-etch and the highlight reels. Plmk, Thanks.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(03-22-2013, 06:27 AM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Congrats on the wax break. Interested in trying to trade for the all-etch and the highlight reels. Plmk, Thanks.
Trade Offer Sent!
(03-22-2013, 05:27 AM)folkertino Wrote: sounds like a fun rip. congratulations on the rare Pip
Thank you Sir!
(03-21-2013, 11:02 PM)ashley templeman42 Wrote: any interest in moving the Duncan and Deron Williams cards ?
Definitely but I checked and I didn't see anything that I was looking for.
(03-21-2013, 09:36 PM)kct1 Wrote: Sweet Break!! If you need any for your set let me know..I'm also trying to complete the set..
I came up two cards short. I need #154 and #237. Let me know if you have these. I have about 50-75 doubles. Let me know what numbers you are looking for. My wife is sorting the doubles right now so I will have a better idea of the dupes that I have.
(03-21-2013, 04:15 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: sounds like a fun break, I'll take any Pistons/Celtics off your hands if you wanna move um!
I hit the Grant HIll NBA All-star. Not sure if you have any interest in that?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Need the below cards to finish my set off

'99-'00 Topps Chrome Basketball
• 17 - B. Reeves
• 33 - V. Lenard
• 49 - T. Porter
• 63 - M. Harpring
• 74 - S. Elliott
• 90 - D. Reid
• 147 - T. Nesby
• 249 - A. Houston
All-Etch