`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showing Off My Cards (Updated 4/6)

Showing Off My Cards (Updated 4/6)
Only showing off my latest pulls in this update as I've had an awesome week in terms of pulling hits! Here are a few of the highlights. (BTW - That Austin Dillon Gold Auto is one of my best pulls to date....baseball or racing)

[Image: IMG_0012_zps85928bc9.jpg]

Thanks for taking a look!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: First Month into Collecting Racing - Showing Off My Cards
Nice stuff. I may have some extra Rustys for you. I just need to look and I am very busy the next week.
I think I have some Jamie Mac stuff and a few Irvan cards from back in the day.
If you can wait just give me some time.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Nice stuff so far. You should have a bunch more today or tomorrow. Wink

(03-21-2013, 02:21 PM)minitracer Wrote: Nice stuff. I may have some extra Rustys for you. I just need to look and I am very busy the next week.
I think I have some Jamie Mac stuff and a few Irvan cards from back in the day.
If you can wait just give me some time.
I've got all the time in the world, my friend. Whenever you're ready to start a trade, just hit me up!

spaz -- Yes, and I am anxiously awaiting them! My driver collections are coming along quite nicely thanks to you and a few others on here. I absolutely love the Beckett community, I wouldn't be near into the hobby if it weren't for y'all!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

got mule ! love your profile pic. i just saw them 4 the 4th time last nov. i have mostly early 90s maxx pro set and some others if u need any from way back then let me know i"ll see what i got for a fellow mule fan .

(03-21-2013, 06:10 PM)wolfie714 Wrote: got mule ! love your profile pic. i just saw them 4 the 4th time last nov. i have mostly early 90s maxx pro set and some others if u need any from way back then let me know i"ll see what i got for a fellow mule fan .
PM sent...your gonna like these scans!

(03-21-2013, 05:00 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I've got all the time in the world, my friend. Whenever you're ready to start a trade, just hit me up!

spaz -- Yes, and I am anxiously awaiting them! My driver collections are coming along quite nicely thanks to you and a few others on here. I absolutely love the Beckett community, I wouldn't be near into the hobby if it weren't for y'all!
You got it.

[Image: OKimtze.png]