`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 TOTAL MEMORABILIA RETAIL INFO

2013 TOTAL MEMORABILIA RETAIL INFO
If you have been purchasing the total memorabilia 2013 retail boxes save your reciepts and boxes.

The red parallels were not included for some reason and press pass will be redeeming them somehow.

Jesse is getting it set up and the information will be availalbe on their website soon.

CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

RE: 2013 TOTAL MEMORABILIA RETAIL INFO
Thanks for the info Michael. I'm kind of glad now that I didn't get that retail box last Friday. Especially since I spent $8 on one of those value boxes and pulled a awesome amount of BV from it and about a dozen PC cards. PLZ keep us updated here.

Dang. I still have my boxes...but the receipts may be a different story. Gonna have to do a little searching, I really hope I didn't toss 'em!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Unfortunately I do not have the receipt of the boxes of the 3 that I bought a week and a half ago Sad

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

THE INFORMATION is now up. If you have the boxes give it a try. I am not sure what they are going to do without a receipt but its worth a shot.

http://www.presspassinc.com/news/2013-to...lel-update
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]