`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Achievement Unlocked

Achievement Unlocked
Officially hit 2006 different Mike Piazza cards today.
9,120 total.

I will be sharing my collection soon; finally have some time now that it is officially spring break! (whatever the benefit, grad school sucks away life)

Thanks for all the support here on Beckett!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: Achievement Unlocked
Congrats. I wish I had enough time to do that with my Will Clark collection

impressive bro! Congrats on that great achievement!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

thats amazing! ill keep a look out for ya!
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

that is impressive
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Great collection. Congrats on crossing the 2k milestone. How do you have it organized? (Binders, boxes, etc. ?)
Speaking of organization, wouldn't it be cool if they made something for top-loaded baseball cards like those 1,000 CD carousels stereos they used to have? -You could just enter a slot number and it would spin around to the slot. Maybe it wouldn't be right for every collector, or every collection, but I think it would be nice for a high-end PC (or of graded cards, for example).
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Glad I could help I probably have more at home but it will be awhile before I go there as I am not supposed to leave till June
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

very impressive milestone there.

I should be reaching the 1000 count mark on my chipper collection soon (not including dups).

wouldn't mind seeing some of your piazza pc.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Congrats! Still 350 away from that number with my griffey PC but 1650 cards takes up a lot of space! All but 300-400 have come from trades here on Beckett! What % is that for piazza?
no org, please do not send trade requests

He has about 9500 different cards, so I'm just over 20% complete. I did a breakdown once to account for the 1/1 and other super low number type things and came up with around 4,000 reasonably attainable cards. Sooo, I'm half done, depending on how you look at it.

I keep the all different in penny sleeves, in pages, in heavy duty binders. The dupes are in 2000 ct containers. Everything is in Beckett order.
Here's a preview. These are my dupes.
[Image: facebook166738097.jpg]
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile