`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My HUGE Thanks to Panini ... KOBE AUTO IS HERE! SCAN!

RE: My HUGE Thanks to Panini ... KOBE AUTO IS HERE! SCAN!
(04-23-2013, 09:16 AM)arod1973 Wrote: Very sweet Kobe..

I am glad they came through for you..
Thanks man ... it allowed me to move this Kobe:

[Image: KobeAutoLetterFront_zpsa2cd4816.jpg]

For a Trout just like this:

[Image: TroutAuto.jpg]

Got it from davidbakanas, he's an awesome trader. Highly recommended!

Cool..Glad you got your Trout out of it..
[Image: arod.gif]

(04-24-2013, 12:41 PM)arod1973 Wrote: Cool..Glad you got your Trout out of it..
Thank you sir.

Nice auto you pulled there! The best I have done in retail was 3 autos in one pack from Heritage in 09.

(04-24-2013, 01:28 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice auto you pulled there! The best I have done in retail was 3 autos in one pack from Heritage in 09.
That is tremendous ... never done that ... did pull four jerseys out of a 2011 Absolute FB blaster though.

I still have them one is Jay Bruce, Ralph Lumenti and a red ink auto of Jerry Casale. I also got a Dominic Brown auto in Gypsy Queen blaster in 11 as well. But hobby is where i really go and do very well. To date I have pulled 6 Superfractors only 1 was an auto though.

(04-24-2013, 02:20 PM)magneto2 Wrote: I still have them one is Jay Bruce, Ralph Lumenti and a red ink auto of Jerry Casale. I also got a Dominic Brown auto in Gypsy Queen blaster in 11 as well. But hobby is where i really go and do very well. To date I have pulled 6 Superfractors only 1 was an auto though.
You are the KING of superfractors!

I did pull a Josh Hamilton printing plate 1/1 out of a loose pack of 2012 Opening Day a couple of weeks ago, that was fun.

King of Retail no doubt. As far as King of Superfractors I almost expect to pull one every time! LOL I have 2 box's of Bowman Draft to open soon hope one of them gives me something decent. The more that I think about it If I go into a shop and don't really expect anything then that is when I get something really good...

(04-24-2013, 03:05 PM)magneto2 Wrote: King of Retail no doubt. As far as King of Superfractors I almost expect to pull one every time! LOL I have 2 box's of Bowman Draft to open soon hope one of them gives me something decent. The more that I think about it If I go into a shop and don't really expect anything then that is when I get something really good...
Yep, that's how it usually works, LOL

For example ... I bought a Griffey auto online ... pulled one a few months later

Bought a Harper auto online ... pulled one a few months later

Bought a Matt Barkely auto online ... pulled one the other day.

It never stops, LOL