`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for NDlaxbeast927

Looking for NDlaxbeast927
Made a swap quite a while ago for some nice Patrick Kane cards to NDlaxbeast927, and haave not heard from him since. Anyone else in a bind? Delivery confirmation says he got my cards on March 2nd, bit I haven't been able to get a response from him. Please send me a PM if you have heard from him in recent days so I can figure out where my stuff is- hanks to all and HAPPY COLLECTING!....Eddie

RE: Looking for NDlaxbeast927
Contact the mod floydtown and he can probably help you out the best he can. Hope you get your stuff soon as I hate seeing people get ripped off :/

I'm hoping its just a personal issue or something and not an issue of theft. Been down that road before with Rookieaholic2 to the tune of $200 in trade. At least this one isn't nearly that much, just would like to know that the dude is OK. Thanks for your reply!

Eddie, i have traded with him in the past and he has always come through with the cards. I think he was gone for a while but i know i talked about a possible trade about a month ago. You are probably right and some thing personal has happened. Slufan is right too though. you should talk to floydtown. He always gets results. I hope you get your cards. Nobody wants one of the Beckett community to get ripped off.

If you send a msg to floydtown give him the address of this guy as well. That way floydtown can at least cross reference his address to his bad trader list. It doesnt sound like he would be on that list, but its always good to check. I usually check that list myself. I Caught a guy last month "sonny1", his address was used with 4 other names of bad traders, and was banned.
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

I sent an email off to floydtown to see if he can give some insight on this situation. Eddie, if you were to PM me his info I can pass it forward to floydtown so this matter can be addressed. Best wishes, guys!

Randi

I'll check the mail when I get home just to see if it got here by any chance. If not, will PM you the information. Sure hope something bad hasn't happened to the guy. THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR INPUT AND STEERING! Here's hoping I never have to share the process with anyone in the future! Eddie