`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
opinions on panini replacements

RE: opinions on panini replacements
Got to love redemptions... They really need to do away with them...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I'd say wait on the Wilson's as well, I just got his Prime Signatures in, so there is at least progress on his.

On a side note, I've been waiting for a Demarco Murray from Absolute from November.........................of '11. Been thinking of getting a replacement for it, but I'm pretty high on him.

I guess for me it depends on whether you care about the card you're supposed to get. For example, I would request replacement on the Joe Adams stuff at least and probably the Hiltons and the Jimmy Smith. You might get something better instead (although that's all a matter of opinion). I once got a Theismann auto instead of Russell Okung. Better for me, but there are Seahawks collectors that might rather have the Okung...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

I waited a year for an adrian peterson auto and after a year they told me that the card was never even available from the time i redeemed it (they had obviously given it as a replacement to someone else).

Its worth calling to see if they are waiting for a signature or if the card is nla. Id almost ask for it in writing...
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]