`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New MJ Registry

New MJ Registry
I just added my graded MJ's to the new registry and I'm in the 13th spot for points but the ranking when I click my profile says 61. Anyone know why or anyone else using the registry? Seems fun to add them up and see other grades of the same card. Didn't think I had as many as I do. 84 graded MJ's. might shot for 100 Smile
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: New MJ Registry
(03-18-2013, 01:11 AM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: I just added my graded MJ's to the new registry and I'm in the 13th spot for points but the ranking when I click my profile says 61. Anyone know why or anyone else using the registry? Seems fun to add them up and see other grades of the same card. Didn't think I had as many as I do. 84 graded MJ's. might shot for 100 Smile
It will update after a few hours...
Did you know the "Rank" is all about numbers???
I was adding cards until i figured out that a BGS 9.5 pop 1 makes the same points as a pop 500+ BGS 9.5!!!
I can't be bothered adding hundreds of rare MJ BGS 9.5's just to be out ranked by a someone that has 100's of BGS 5's...lol

I will just join the contests when they start up and leave the numbers game to others!

It's great to see what other collector's have!
Some great collections up already!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Oh fabulous, both of you have MJ registries. Clearly I will never get close to the top lol.

Yeah I think hegotgame is right it will update later, but you show up at #13 on my search as well.

I'm currently #39 but I do have a submission going in in the near future that should bump that up several spots, probably 20 MJs going in and they should all get at least 8.5s (I think they'll all get that, but that's the minimum I set anyways).

I am, however, #1 for Mitch Richmonds, so woohoo for that! (And before you ask, there is more than one Mitch registry...there are two :-P )
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Looks like I have a new weekend project. As was mentioned before, I think certain grades should get certain points. If your entire collection is 9.5's that should have a higher rank than someone like me who might have more graded cards overall but only has 3-4 9.5's. I believe I am probably close to at least 100 graded MJ cards, but no where near the BGS 9.5 collections out there. Now those are impressive.
How do you search to see others registries?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I also think bv should be taken into consideration. I have a $200 MJ that is a BGS 9, and a $6 MJ that is a BGS 9.5, but that one counts for more? Doesn't make much sense, IMHO.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Yeah, it's strange that a $10 MJ graded 9.5 will get more points then a $1000 MJ graded 9.0...

It's still fun to have all my graded MJ's in one place and see how they compare to the others out there.

Even more glad that it's free!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.