Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closing it down

Closing it down
Hello Beckett Community,

As you all know, I haven't been around the boards much at all. I've been going through a lot including some big life decisions. I have lost much of my interest in collecting during this time. I intend to keep my PCs but will most likely sell the rest. I want to thank all of you for the numerous trades and well wishes during other hard times. This time I don't know when or if I'll be back. I will miss you all.

-Ashley

RE: Closing it down
Hope it all works out for you Ashley. Stay strong with whatever you are going through. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Thinsg do get better, trust me I know, my heart stopped for 11 minutes a few years back and here I am so, take care of yourself! Smile

I have noticed that you have been completely absent and it did make me worry. I am glad to see that you are okay, for the most part, but saddened to hear that you will be leaving the Community. I know how you feel, and I wish you nothing but the best in whatever you do. Find what you are looking for, then come back and drop us all a line. Haha! God bless, Ash!

Randi

You were always a pleasure to deal with Ash. I hope everything is okay with yoh and it all works out for thr best.

Don't be a complete stranger...as you'll always have a home and friends here.
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

WE WILL MISS YOU!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Sad to hear, look after yourselve and hope to see you back here in the near future.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Good luck in life
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Best of luck on your life's journey. Hopefully it will bring you back here one day