`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
what do you guys think about his pc?

what do you guys think about his pc?
trying to get back into the collecting....i had to sell almost all of my cards....but i have always been facinated by sick patches and was thinking about making that my pc...what do you guys think?

RE: what do you guys think about his pc?
Considering most are event worn I would stear clear. If you like em cuz of the looks then go for it but I dont trust em.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Event worn junk... You need to go in a different direction...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

what about LB and RBs?

I really don't care how nice the patch, if it doesn't have an autograph, I'm not interested in it.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(03-16-2013, 03:13 PM)jcianciolo Wrote: trying to get back into the collecting....i had to sell almost all of my cards....but i have always been facinated by sick patches and was thinking about making that my pc...what do you guys think?
Collect whatever you're into. It's your collection and you'll be spending your time and money on it. If you enjoy the patch cards.......collect them. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. It's yours.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

I think an insane patch collection would be cool.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(03-16-2013, 03:13 PM)jcianciolo Wrote: trying to get back into the collecting....i had to sell almost all of my cards....but i have always been facinated by sick patches and was thinking about making that my pc...what do you guys think?
The only thing I would suggest is maybe limit whose patches you will collect. It is easy to get carried away...trust me....lol.

I would do some research and maybe go after a small set or you could stick with HOFers.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2