`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Newest PC Updates !!!

RE: Newest PC Updates !!!
very nice! hopefully one day i'll have a decent collection and be able to get things more often...very rough at the moment tho on ssi/ssd mental problems and such... so moneys tight with meds and doc visits etc ..but hopefully one day i'll have somthing to be proud of like i see people have on here

very nice, kelly! i was drooling at the tim lincecum cards and then scrolling down my jaw hit the keyboard. was in eugene last week and thought of you while driving past autzen stadium.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

Great stuff Kel! Love the BCA patches!
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

Very nice Kelly!
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(03-25-2013, 12:16 PM)420ramsfan Wrote: very nice, kelly! i was drooling at the tim lincecum cards and then scrolling down my jaw hit the keyboard. was in eugene last week and thought of you while driving past autzen stadium.
Funny cause I'm driving to Oregon this week and I'll think of you when I'm driving up north of here!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(03-25-2013, 09:39 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Funny cause I'm driving to Oregon this week and I'll think of you when I'm driving up north of here!
hope the weather is nice for you. do you know the LCS on W 6th the 1400 block? i think its called A&J. theres also one on W 7th called hookers but its totally unorganized but fun to go thru the stacks, lots of treasures.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

(03-27-2013, 10:12 AM)420ramsfan Wrote: hope the weather is nice for you. do you know the LCS on W 6th the 1400 block? i think its called A&J. theres also one on W 7th called hookers but its totally unorganized but fun to go thru the stacks, lots of treasures.
In Grants Pass?
Mail day yesterday!!

10/10
[Image: 10of10.jpg]

[Image: Kenjon.jpg]

[Image: MartinLMJJStewNatrone3.jpg]

[Image: Martin.jpg]

[Image: Natrone.jpg]
Traded Phoenix Rising for the top card and he threw in the gold version.
[Image: PlaybookPettis.jpg]
[Image: PettisPlaybook.jpg]

Some great colors in the patches you have picked up. Really like the Capitan Jackson patches.

Wow, that's some impressive cardboard, congrats on the awesome adds to ur incredible collection, nice job, luvinit!!!!
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

And more from today's mail...
[Image: LMJ1.jpg]