Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Justin Verlander ginter mini wood

2012 Justin Verlander ginter mini wood
1:1, looking for best offer

[Image: VvmEf5tl.jpg]

[Image: n9H4l3ml.jpg]

RE: 2012 Justin Verlander ginter mini wood
It's not listed in your organize,and the thread will probably get locked.What are you looking for?

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Hey, I'm new to the organize bits, but did add this card in today and a couple of others. I find the organize app really inconsistent, keeps losing cards and associating pictures with wrong card. Maybe it's because I just added earlier? Oh well, in any case I'm looking to sell the card, trying to follow the process, looking to see what folk might offer for this one.

Thanks

(03-15-2013, 10:13 PM)jmacaula Wrote: Hey, I'm new to the organize bits, but did add this card in today and a couple of others. I find the organize app really inconsistent, keeps losing cards and associating pictures with wrong card. Maybe it's because I just added earlier? Oh well, in any case I'm looking to sell the card, trying to follow the process, looking to see what folk might offer for this one.

Thanks
That card is sweet even though I'm not a Tigers fan.Just thought you may want to trade.What cash value are you looking for?

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Uncertain, was looking to see what people might offer. I did not set a price in organize, wonder if that is why it's not showing up for sale?

Open offer: $100
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Hey hit me or send me a pm on this card. I have several things that are not in my org. That I would be willing to trade for this item thanks. Corey