`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2006 Topps Draft....Bears hit!

2006 Topps Draft....Bears hit!
Im very pleased with this break with that Urlacher patch. I was looking on ebay and I didnt see any of those upperclassmen jersey cards with any patches. Does anyone have any idea with how rare those patch hits are? I got the box for only $25 so I think it was a success. Nothing is loaded yet but it will all be for trade EXCEPT for the Urlacher. The Urlacher is for sale and am open for offers. Thanks for the look.

The Parker is to 99 and the Cadillac to 499
[Image: 2006toppsdraft_zps87a4fa32.jpg]
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: 2006 Topps Draft....Bears hit!
That is a nice patch on that Urlacher! I think you did very well for $25. Congrats on that sick patch!

Loved that product.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Agreed. I love the chrome in every pack idea. It made me feel like I was looking forward to an extra hit in every pack. I wonder why they discontinued it.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

sweet urlacher
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Thanks. Btw, all of the chromes are listed for trade.

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

Very nice! Great patch on the Urlacher! PM me on what you may be looking to get for it
same Urlacher with a much weaker patch went pretty cheap:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40...Complete=1