`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What's your favorite autograph? -Post pics!

RE: What's your favorite autograph? -Post pics!
(03-15-2013, 10:05 PM)volatty Wrote: My favorite has to be this one. Nobody writes like this anymore.
[Image: 2012-02-02182402.jpg]

Also love this one. I met him when I was really young and didn't have anything to get signed.
[Image: utf-8BSU1HMDEzNDEuanBn.jpg]
Is that Johnny U's auto?? And that Battle looks sweet! and now ima try to write like that just cuz you said that ha!
(03-15-2013, 10:13 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: This is not my card but I could only wish!

I think Tigers auto is nasty

[Image: 01sp900woods826raw1_zps6274c937.jpg]
Yes! I was trying to remember the other auto that i saw but I couldn't remember! Agree 100%
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

Yep Johnny Unitas. I got it at a NFL Quaterback Club event. Met him, Bart Starr, Otto Graham, Y.A. Tittle, Doug Williams, Danny White and Ken Anderson. It was awesome. just wish I had some other things for them to sign but paper.

1 of my favorites
[Image: 378b89ce.jpg]

close second
[Image: 1B0993DF-81E2-4123-B683-32051681DB55-850...E5A7AF.jpg]

all around nicest auto has to go to:
[Image: f668196e.jpg]

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I also totally agree with Kirk Cousins as one of the best of the new generation!

I always point here when it comes to classic auto:

[Image: GaleSayersLimitedPatch.jpg]

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I always like Samkon Gado's, though I no longer actually have one.

I do still have these:
[Image: g-namath115s.jpg]

and a classic in the Kirk Cousins mode:
[Image: xstarr09contenders.jpg]
[Image: starr10cn.jpg]
Oh yeah, and this guy. Any time your nickname becomes so ubiquitous you start signing it, you're pretty well-known. Smile

[Image: w-hirsch97leg.jpg][Image: hirsch01her.jpg]
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Man these are all very nice autos! Im thinking im gonna have to work on mine now...ha! LOVE the Sanders Sayers and Namath!

Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

I love how clean the old school guys' autos are especially Steve Largent's Tongue
Looking for Largents
[Image: largentrainbow_zps361408c2.jpg]
skc444's bucket

That 'Super' Duper AU is just awesome. I don't have any scans of FB AU's that I think really fit in right here. I do really like the AU's of Ricky Proehl and DeAngelo Williams.
But this is probably my favorite AU of all time (yes, he's my fav. MLB player ever - but that doesn't mean his AU isn't awesome):

[Image: 2009SPLCCS-AU.jpg]

I also love these AUs:

[Image: JJTTreasuryAU.jpg]

This actually shows the progression of a signature over the years. The 1st card on left is from 1994, the 2nd card on left is from 1997. The right side card is from 2007.

[Image: MMartinAUsx3.jpg]

The ones I have attached are

Sam Gash 1992 Courtside Auto - Took me FOREVER to find. 5 years as a matter of fact

[Image: Sam%20Gash.jpg]

Joe Pa 1997 Press Pass signed card - The Press Pass card itself isn't easy to find. Then trying to get it auto'ed was nearly impossible

[Image: Joe%20Paterno.jpg]

Larry Johnson 2003 Ultimate - In his short 2 year prime, this card was impossible for me to get due to its price. I think like $400+ at the time. Not too long ago I snagged is as a graded 9.5, cracked the case and put it in my plaque.

[Image: LJ%20Ultimate.jpg]

(Thanks for the help)
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

(03-17-2013, 07:18 AM)mkufta Wrote: The ones I have attached are

Sam Gash 1992 Courtside Auto - Took me FOREVER to find. 5 years as a matter of fact

Joe Pa 1997 Press Pass signed card - The Press Pass card itself isn't easy to find. Then trying to get it auto'ed was nearly impossible

Larry Johnson 2003 Ultimate - In his short 2 year prime, this card was impossible for me to get due to its price. I think like $400+ at the time. Not too long ago I snagged is as a graded 9.5, cracked the case and put it in my plaque.
Can't see the pictures with the attachment feature