`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Packs 2013 Topps Silver Slate

Two Packs 2013 Topps Silver Slate
Got my two packs in the mail today all are FT but the Lowe. I'm looking to get a Yankees team set of these so any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd trade in your favor. The DeJesus is framed paper similar to the Gypsy Queen framed cards. It is numbered 5/10.

[Image: IMG_0001_NEW_zps4abafcbc.jpg]

[Image: IMG_NEW_zpsf3a8a114.jpg]

RE: Two Packs 2013 Topps Silver Slate
sweet profar

Very nice! Although we are partial to the Gallardo, the Profar is awesome, too. Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I hope my packs come soon. I'd love the profar to add to my Profar collection

(03-15-2013, 03:58 PM)rentzington Wrote: I hope my packs come soon. I'd love the profar to add to my Profar collection
gladly trade it for any yankees slate. If you get any let me know. Thanks!
(03-15-2013, 03:31 PM)aprirr Wrote: Very nice! Although we are partial to the Gallardo, the Profar is awesome, too. Congrats!
Ill hang onto the gallardo if you want. I added some braun for ya too. Hope you like them. Thanks!!

(03-15-2013, 04:18 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: gladly trade it for any yankees slate. If you get any let me know. Thanks!

Ill hang onto the gallardo if you want. I added some braun for ya too. Hope you like them. Thanks!!
Got the Nova...trade for the Howard? Posting mine now.....
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(03-15-2013, 04:18 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: gladly trade it for any yankees slate. If you get any let me know. Thanks!

Definitely! I'll post if my packs arrive

Check me for the Kennedy please
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]