Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
20 packs of Topps Supreme...yup...20
Sad 
20 packs of Topps Supreme...yup...20
So as I've posted earlier, I had some decent luck with 2012 Topps Supreme...so it's been my go to product the last two times at my LCS when I start pulling bad.

The other day though, I had a chance to pull from a clean case (16 packs)...couldn't resist...but probably should have. Started off horribly, so I went DEEEEEEPPPPP to get something out of this. Out of 16 packs, these were my best pulls were these (and I apologize in advance for how large they'll look):
 photo ingramrichardsonauto20_zps9d2edc1e.jpg
Ingram/Richardson Dual Auto #20/25
 photo luckhiltonallenballardjersey12_zps9ef795a4.jpg

Luck, Hilton, Allen, and Ballard Quad Jersey #12/24 (Luck's number)
 photo paulbrownauto1_zps435c44aa.jpg

Hall of Fame Coach of the Brown's #1/1 Cut Signature...not bad
 photo jordynelsonlaundrytag1_zpse7ae7ce3.jpg

Jordy Nelson Laundry Tag #1/1...happy with that
 photo russellwilsonjerseyauto40_zps389a3bb5.jpg
Russell Wilson Dual Jersey Auto #/51...a good save.

But really not worth the whole case...
But not to be deterred...my next trip to the LCS was to pay off some debt, but to try for some redemption...4 more packs from a recently opened case and here are 3 of my hits...
 photo osweilerpatchauto2_zps6fdb3a6e.jpg
Osweiler Jumbo Patch Auto...heir to the throne in Denver looks pretty good to me.
 photo montanaauto5_zps36786ff7.jpg
Joe Cool...and he's in his San Fran uni...definitely COOL!
But the last pull was a shocker...well, once I went home to find out what it actually was...
 photo rg3memorabiliaautofront_zpsd16fe45f.jpg
Apparently, Topps put in player signed jerseys of 15 players, I've already seen a Luck, Russell Wilson, and an Osweiler...and now RG3 is mine!!! Well, at least until I sell it on the bay...for 20 packs...sorry, can't trade much...gotta sell it all!

RE: 20 packs of Topps Supreme...yup...20
Those hits are amazing! Love the 1/1's

You sir, are unbelievable. I have seen so many terrible breaks of this product, so seeing all this is just all the more impressive! Enjoy the mojo while it lasts and congrats on some amazing pulls!
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

i love the JORDY NELSON!!!!

you keeping it?
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

I guess that's good for almost 2 grand
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

Congrats on you outstanding pulls starting with roy & the 1/1s
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

agreed...it's kind of like that with this product...you can hit big, but then you're going to have to pay for it. if only i hit the rg3 first..LOL.

(03-16-2013, 07:37 AM)dhendrix1303 Wrote: I guess that's good for almost 2 grand

(03-16-2013, 02:16 PM)kstjst Wrote: agreed...it's kind of like that with this product...you can hit big, but then you're going to have to pay for it. if only i hit the rg3 first..LOL.
No doubt man .. i see people hit an RG3/Luck auto from the 1st box from the case and just think about puking.
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

Wow, that is one sweet redemption there! Congrats!