`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Sweet Matt Kemp eBay 1/1 Pull Out of 2013 Heritage

Sweet Matt Kemp eBay 1/1 Pull Out of 2013 Heritage
Hey guys, I busted a blaster of Heritage today and pulled Matt Kemp's chrome card ... the serial # is 027/999 ... 27 is his jersey number ... eBay 1/!! LOL

RE: Sweet Matt Kemp eBay 1/1 Pull Out of 2013 Heritage
(03-14-2013, 07:05 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Hey guys, I busted a blaster of Heritage today and pulled Matt Kemp's chrome card ... the serial # is 027/999 ... 27 is his jersey number ... eBay 1/!! LOL
That's too funny!!!!
Congrats on that super-rare jersey number ebay 1/1 card Smile
Just hope Kemp doesn't get traded to the Angels and lose that # ... lol
I also really hate when eBay-ers do the 250/250 = 1/1 crap .... Are we supposed to be so impressed with their math skills that we forget that it's not a 1/1??!?! Ooooo.... Fractions! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-14-2013, 08:58 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That's too funny!!!!
Congrats on that super-rare jersey number ebay 1/1 card Smile
Just hope Kemp doesn't get traded to the Angels and lose that # ... lol
I also really hate when eBay-ers do the 250/250 = 1/1 crap .... Are we supposed to be so impressed with their math skills that we forget that it's not a 1/1??!?! Ooooo.... Fractions! Smile
Yeah, I mean, they're fun to pull (and trade to anyone who wants it bad enough, LOL) ... but I wouldn't ever pay more than book for one.

Nice pull, man! Put that sucker on the bay, someone will overpay you for it!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(03-14-2013, 10:49 PM)aprirr Wrote: Nice pull, man! Put that sucker on the bay, someone will overpay you for it!
You have read my mind, sir, LOL

(03-14-2013, 09:32 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yeah, I mean, they're fun to pull (and trade to anyone who wants it bad enough, LOL) ... but I wouldn't ever pay more than book for one.
Agree
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Funny, I read this post and in my ebay hunting for my basketball player, found at least four listings for like this. I don't usually search for low #, rare cards because they are usually out of my price range for my main PC (piazza) but with my newer PCs some are attainable. So it was a new one on me, but this post prepared me for it Wink
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(03-16-2013, 01:21 AM)tate31nym Wrote: Funny, I read this post and in my ebay hunting for my basketball player, found at least four listings for like this. I don't usually search for low #, rare cards because they are usually out of my price range for my main PC (piazza) but with my newer PCs some are attainable. So it was a new one on me, but this post prepared me for it Wink
Glad I could help, LOL

I mean, I admit, they are fun to pull.

One of my main guys is Pujols, and back in like 2005 I pulled a "UD Exclusives" parallel of a Cardinals team checklist picturing Pujols, and the serial # was like 005/150 ... his jersey number.

I was like, "man, this is going to go for crazy cash on the bay," so I listed it and it sold for like a whopping seven bucks or something.

I kinda wish I would have just kept it, tempted to do the same with the Kemp.

Who's your basketball player, by the way? I've been thinking a lot about revisiting our trade ... you know, the Piazza and the McCutchen for the Harper SP ... unless you traded it, LOL

Let me know, thanks! RJ

Harper has been traded, sorry.

Gordon Hayward is my basketball guy. I have about 30 of his cards so far and most of them are auto/gu, including a couple of /10. Been pretty fun.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(03-16-2013, 02:41 AM)tate31nym Wrote: Harper has been traded, sorry.

Gordon Hayward is my basketball guy. I have about 30 of his cards so far and most of them are auto/gu, including a couple of /10. Been pretty fun.
Cue Darth Vader ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh well, snooze, I lose, LOL