`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Seriously. I've forgotten how to do trade...

Seriously. I've forgotten how to do trade...
Cleaning out the Bucket and Organize cuz I have no clue what all is left and what all is gone.
Any suggestions how to clean sweep my Organize and start over?
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

RE: Seriously. I've forgotten how to do trade...
just go in and delete each folder. I think you can still do that with the new upgrades...lol
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

i literally just did the same thing a few days ago.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

You cant delete just the folder can you I thought it would leave the cards in there with no tag
Photobucket

Easiest way to do it would be to go into the All Items at the top of the list, then do the dropdown for the number of items per page and select 100. Then click the checkbox next to the word Select in the buttons area, which selects all of the items on the page, then click Send to Trash. Do that for each page you have, then go to the Trash folder and click the Empty Trash button. That should get you all cleared out Smile

I just did this a couple days ago. Occasionally re-adding stuff it was lagging pretty bad so I just rand 4-5 windows open at the sametime when reloading stuff. That seemed to work well so I didn't have to wait forever to reload the cards.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(03-13-2013, 08:54 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Easiest way to do it would be to go into the All Items at the top of the list, then do the dropdown for the number of items per page and select 100. Then click the checkbox next to the word Select in the buttons area, which selects all of the items on the page, then click Send to Trash. Do that for each page you have, then go to the Trash folder and click the Empty Trash button. That should get you all cleared out Smile
This is the correct way!... Dont just delete the folders. Only delete the folders after you have cleared them.

[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

I feel like a rookie again...
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library