`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
WES WELKER IS A BRONCO!!!!

RE: WES WELKER IS A BRONCO!!!!
(03-13-2013, 05:02 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Well my opinion doesn't seem welcome much on Beckett anymore but, as a Chiefs fan obviously I think it sucks. My non biased opinion though is that it makes a ton of since for Denver, he can step into the slot for Stokely and while Stokely played decent Welker us the much better player.
Well my opinion doesn't seem welcome much on Beckett anymore but, as a Chiefs fan obviously I think it sucks. My non biased opinion though is that it makes a ton of since for Denver, he can step into the slot for Stokely and while Stokely played decent Welker is the much better player.
Stoopid KC fans and stoopid opinions. Wink
I value your opinion, man!

To the OP - Denver looks awesome right now. If Knowledge can suck it up and be the feature back he was destined to be, they'd be SOLID all around.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

wes welkah is johnny damon: both ran their whiny little mouths about contracts too much, but werent really wanted by the team they played for, both ere given eff you offers, both went to rivals

as far as welkah: pats want to get the run game going. putting such a heavy emphasis on the inside receiver clogs the middle, which makes it harder to run. pats will obtain a slot man, plus use edelman and hernandez for the middle, pock up a couple run blockers, sign volmer, and a deep threat, which will also help the run game

why the emphasis on the run game? well, it will never be 50/50 with brady around, but you do need to protect him somewhat. look at elway at the end of his career. plus, running offenses have a better chance in playoff games

tl;dr: screw judas welkah, they didnt need him

also: i love that the broncos signed him. what do he and peyton have in common? but have great regular seasons, come up short in the post-season. welkah and the chokah. perfect

Yeah a agree, Welker, Decker and Thomas...man thats gonna be fun to watch. What I don't understand is Tom Brady restructured to allow more money to be spent, yet they still didn't pay to keep Welker. I think thats crazy on New England's part. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

(03-13-2013, 08:38 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: Yeah a agree, Welker, Decker and Thomas...man thats gonna be fun to watch. What I don't understand is Tom Brady restructured to allow more money to be spent, yet they still didn't pay to keep Welker. I think thats crazy on New England's part. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
see my post above

(03-13-2013, 08:40 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: see my post above
Got it, thanks man
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

(03-13-2013, 08:24 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: wes welkah is johnny damon: both ran their whiny little mouths about contracts too much, but werent really wanted by the team they played for, both ere given eff you offers, both went to rivals

as far as welkah: pats want to get the run game going. putting such a heavy emphasis on the inside receiver clogs the middle, which makes it harder to run. pats will obtain a slot man, plus use edelman and hernandez for the middle, pock up a couple run blockers, sign volmer, and a deep threat, which will also help the run game

why the emphasis on the run game? well, it will never be 50/50 with brady around, but you do need to protect him somewhat. look at elway at the end of his career. plus, running offenses have a better chance in playoff games

tl;dr: screw judas welkah, they didnt need him

also: i love that the broncos signed him. what do he and peyton have in common? but have great regular seasons, come up short in the post-season. welkah and the chokah. perfect
Sounds like sour grapes.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(03-13-2013, 09:11 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Sounds like sour grapes.
*rolls eyes*

not a pats fan. cowboys fan

im just speakin truth

We got amendola, which I love, so it's a young slot guy who played well in crap Stl for five years instead of an aging welker for 2. Personally, I'm fine with this, if they didn't get amendola I'd be pissed, but they did, so I'm good.

(03-13-2013, 09:29 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: We got amendola, which I love, so it's a young slot guy who played well in crap Stl for five years instead of an aging welker for 2. Personally, I'm fine with this, if they didn't get amendola I'd be pissed, but they did, so I'm good.
i know all of welker's money was guaranteed. i cant imagine all of amendola's money is guaranteed

(03-13-2013, 09:34 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i know all of welker's money was guaranteed. i cant imagine all of amendola's money is guaranteed
10m is, so not bad.