`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dream Cards

RE: Dream Cards
(03-12-2013, 03:35 PM)onyxdragon5977 Wrote: Mine exists.

2004 Leaf Certified Materials Black Steven Jackson 1/1...

I have 9 1/1's of Jax, but I would trade most of them for this one......
Same thing, except for Lee Evans. I have all the other ones and actually KNOW where the Black 1/1 is, but the guy won't budge. >:|

Also, a dual Heisman winner auto card of Ron Dayne and Alan Ameche would be sweet.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(03-12-2013, 03:27 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Tom Brady/P Manning/J Montana/Elway/Marino/Unitas 6 Way auto - may actually exist?

Tom Brady/Deion Branch/Troy Brown/Belichick auto

Tom Brady/Paul Pierce Auto

Any other crazy HOF combinations
check lest years precision.... think a book had all those and 2 more

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

kurt warner superbowl game used triple jsy one from ari, 2 from stl
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

I want to see the opposite of most - I mean, any card company can produce good cards, but where is the challenge of that? Super Bowl Champions and college national champions, boring. Hall of Famers, been there. Top rookies, done that. Multiple Hall of Famer autographs - yawn.

What about something really different. And idea so horribly bad that the more I think about it the more hilarious I find it.

Therefore I present to you my idea for the world's worst series of football cards:

Flops and Felons!

Anyone can celebrate success and sports heroes - what about failure and sports villians? Think about it - autograph and relic cards of classic draft flops, autographs and relics of people who failed at the highest level of football, and of course the sure to be highly collectible "mug shot cards" (and autograph and relic variations) picture classic mugshots of football players who have been arrested.

I would love to see a Shawn Springs, Antoine Winfield, Malcolm Jenkins, AJ Hawk, Spielman and Laurinaitis card. Autos, g/u or just pictures lol.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(03-13-2013, 02:34 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I want to see the opposite of most - I mean, any card company can produce good cards, but where is the challenge of that? Super Bowl Champions and college national champions, boring. Hall of Famers, been there. Top rookies, done that. Multiple Hall of Famer autographs - yawn.

What about something really different. And idea so horribly bad that the more I think about it the more hilarious I find it.

Therefore I present to you my idea for the world's worst series of football cards:

Flops and Felons!

Anyone can celebrate success and sports heroes - what about failure and sports villians? Think about it - autograph and relic cards of classic draft flops, autographs and relics of people who failed at the highest level of football, and of course the sure to be highly collectible "mug shot cards" (and autograph and relic variations) picture classic mugshots of football players who have been arrested.
I actually do know a guy who's a pretty good sized autograph collector who has a "Hall of Shame" wing to his collection -aka- Autos of any athlete / celebrity who's run afoul of the law..

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)