`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
How scary did Seattles offense just get...??

RE: How scary did Seattles offense just get...??
Lol the only thing scary about Seattle is there 2014 madden team, where stats that's dont make any difference make a difference. Have we not learned ANYTHING about these "super teams"?? yeah, I'll give you the fact that on paper, they look awesome (ie madden reference), that's it. Harvin will be hurt and start crying this year, and all the chemistry Seattle once had, bye bye. I can't fault a team for improving b/c mine sucks, but we all know how this will end...I wish Seattle the best b/c between hearing about Atlanta and SF all season drove me nuts.

Either way, the Seahawks trading for Harvin and the 49ers trading for Boldin just gave secondary coaches for the rest of the NFC West nightmares all season. Both were HUGE pickups for both teams. If Kaep plays the way he did last season, I see the 49ers contending for the superbowl again. I'm saying Boldin for 49ers > Harvin for Seahawks for the following reason:

-Kaeps running ability + Boldins outside blocking skills. Harvin has to have the ball in his hands to make a difference, although when he gets the ball in his hands he's tough to stop. Boldin will benefit from having Crabtree and Vernon Davis running routes on the field at the same time with him.
-Boldin is as durable a receiver you can find in the NFL, Harvin's style of play makes him injury prone
-49ers gave up a 6th round pick, Seahawks gave up a 1st and 7th RD pick this year, and a mid-round pick next year.

I am happy to see Harvin go to Seattle though, so now my Chicago Bears don't have to worry about TRYING to guard Harvin twice a season anymore.

yeah, niners and hawks are stocking up while the rams are still needing receivers. my luck says amendola and gibson go to cardinals...
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

Yeah, Boldin will be great for Kaep. A QB who can't find his second option throwing to a WR who makes the catch even if he seems covered. Yeah, I said it. Also, I think you need to be a bit easier on any offensive player when the term "Cam Cameron, Offensive Coordinator" is involved. Joe Flacco dealing with him for 5 1/2 years is almost as much a travesty as Marino and Mike Shula.

If anyone questions the ability of Harvin, look at what he did with Favre. Look at what Florida's explosive offense looked like in 2008 compared to the stagnant 2009 team. Harvin is huge, and will play hurt if he gets clearance. I think Harvin in the slot for a young QB who can stretch plays is a HUGE add. He's also far from a diva, so it will be nice for the locker room.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.