Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Value Help - Jerry Rice PSA 10 RC

Value Help - Jerry Rice PSA 10 RC
Hi All,

I was hoping one of the Jerry Rice collectors on the board could help, but what is the sell value on a Jerry Rice PSA 10 1986 RC? I am thinking 2,500-3,000 but I want to be sure that is accurate. Thanks

RE: Value Help - Jerry Rice PSA 10 RC
The BGS 9.5 went for $1350 so I would think a PSA 10 wouldnt go for over $2000. They both have close to the same population and the only thing to drive it higher is the registry and it appears the top 2 leaders already have a 9 and no one else is even close in numbers. I dont see anyone paying $2000 more to have a 10 over a 9. This is just my opinion and evaluation on the card. I could be wrong lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-11-2013, 08:55 AM)branesergen Wrote: The BGS 9.5 went for $1350 so I would think a PSA 10 wouldnt go for over $2000. They both have close to the same population and the only thing to drive it higher is the registry and it appears the top 2 leaders already have a 9 and no one else is even close in numbers. I dont see anyone paying $2000 more to have a 10 over a 9. This is just my opinion and evaluation on the card. I could be wrong lol
Ya I saw the BGS 9.5 too, maybe 1800+ is more realistic. I know PSA 10s usually are a bit more than a 9.5, but likely not that much more, even though the PSA price guide has it at 2600. Thanks for the input!

Yeah they sometimes are a bit more but that usually depends on the registry chasers. And I dont see many high dollar chasers on the Rice registry, maybe the 1986 registry as I didnt look there, but not the Rice one. And still $500 more is a significant jump IMO. Also I think the PSA price guide is like Becketts BV - Way over what they actually sell for lol. Hell throw it up for $3000 and see what kind of offers you get then base it off that lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-11-2013, 10:12 AM)branesergen Wrote: Yeah they sometimes are a bit more but that usually depends on the registry chasers. And I dont see many high dollar chasers on the Rice registry, maybe the 1986 registry as I didnt look there, but not the Rice one. And still $500 more is a significant jump IMO. Also I think the PSA price guide is like Becketts BV - Way over what they actually sell for lol. Hell throw it up for $3000 and see what kind of offers you get then base it off that lol
I don't have one, have a PSA 9, someone offered to me the PSA 10 in a trade/cash deal for another card, so wanted to see how much cash they would need to supplement the trade.