`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Certified Freshman Fabric Thread and Updates

2012 Certified Freshman Fabric Thread and Updates
I know what you were thinking when you saw the title.....here comes my Certified.

I've been off the grid for a while. Ever since our move from MN to AZ, I just haven't had as much time as I used to. Plus 2 boys graduating high school in May (one graduating early).....

I've narrowed down to a few products and box breaks this year. I'm waiting on a few redemptions before I roll out the Strata Green set. I also broke down and started getting a few older sets graded.

Certified has become one of my favorite products. This year, Panini threw me off by hardly putting the Freshman Fabric autos in the boxes and cases. It's been a slow, slow process....especially with all the redemptions.

I have made progress on the Certified Gold set. Instead of just showing my stuff I thought I'd start a thread to see what other people have pulled or picked up from the Freshman Fabric auto set. That way, I'll know what else is out there.....

I'll share as well. Show me what you've got or your thoughts on the product......

Here are a couple of the Emerald autos I've picked up to get things started......

[Image: 12DevierPoseyCertFF003005.jpg] [Image: 12JustinBlackmonCertFF002005.jpg]

[Image: 12LaMichaelJamesCertFF001005.jpg]

RE: 2012 Certified Freshman Fabric Thread and Updates
Wow, beautiful emeralds you picked up, mel. Those are always a pretty good looking set every year. In my eyes at least.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Glad to see you're plugging away. They are harder to find this year, I haven't seen any in breaks or at the LCS. Usually I've seen a few by now...

Hope you can find some more through this post!!

(the Blackmon is nasty!)
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(03-10-2013, 09:30 AM)nineof Wrote: Wow, beautiful emeralds you picked up, mel. Those are always a pretty good looking set every year. In my eyes at least.
Thanks. I'm not a big fan of the Emerald this year. The color doesn't give a great visual with most team uniforms except for Jacksonville and Miami's. the Blue really catch the eye. The Gold has a nice contrast and classy look.

I would show more up front but haven't figured out how to show the adjusted sizes from the new Photobucket format.
(03-10-2013, 10:00 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Glad to see you're plugging away. They are harder to find this year, I haven't seen any in breaks or at the LCS. Usually I've seen a few by now...

Hope you can find some more through this post!!

(the Blackmon is nasty!)
They're definitely harder to find and, no matter what color, seem to be the same players. Nick Toon, anyone?

I think Panini undercut their own product by releasing Totally Certified and then went back to sticker autos instead of on card autos like last year.

BTW, I have 2 more to grade and I'll share the 2011 Emerald set. I've been stuck at 26 for months.

Great start to the emeralds and golds! lol I occasionally go check ur bucket to see the progress in the sets!
I did have this until I traded it a little over a month ago.
[Image: michaelFloydFreshmanFabricGold.jpg]

(03-10-2013, 12:28 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Great start to the emeralds and golds! lol I occasionally go check ur bucket to see the progress in the sets!
Yes. I've only seen one other in the Gold for Floyd. It's tough because he's playing for a bad team and did very little his rookie year. People still want a small fortune. In fact, there seem to be more people today than in the past couple of years that seem more interested in investment/profit than collecting.

I've decided to get as high a card of each player rather than doing just the set (even though the Gold is looking good) . If the best I can do for the Luck is the base auto, for example, then so be it. Right now I have a redemption in for the Floyd in the Blue.

Any others out there...

Nice start!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(03-10-2013, 03:40 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Nice start!
In the words of 'Pinhead" from the horror classic "Hellraiser"......"I have such sights to show you..." Lol

I have a lot more to share. I just wanted to open a thread for anyone to share what they've. As Wendy picked up earlier, I'm also looking to see what I might add to my set.

Feel free to peruse my photobucket if you like. I will post a graded set when the last 2 return. Some nice surprises in there.

Those are cool looking cards.. keep it up!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(03-10-2013, 12:28 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Great start to the emeralds and golds! lol I occasionally go check ur bucket to see the progress in the sets!
With a little help from a friend (Thanks, Mik), this one is now out of he way.

Anyone else have anything to show or share? Seems like most people had my luck with this product this year.