`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Please Help

Please Help
I have two 2012 Leaf U.S. Army All American Bowl Selection Tour autographs both autographs are in blue ink & on the card itself NOT on a sticker like the base cards & are serial numbered to 125 each. I have checked the beckett OPG for these cards BUT the entire set isn't listed anywhere. The players are Kwontie Moore ( card number TA - KM1) & Cyler Miles ( card number TA - CM1). I have sent beckett an email about these cards requesting their value but haven't gotten a response back from them since I plan on getting these cards graded eventually. If anybody has any information about these cards please respond to this thread.

Both cards came in a box of 2012 Leaf Young Stars that I bought since I am trying to build the autographed version of the base set.

Thank you in advance for any information about these cards & have a great day.

RE: Please Help
I would have tried the regular section compared to the box break section but it just looks like they dont have them added. Beckett cant give you a value unless u are paying for the OPG. Since these two arent listed, based on the other book values im gonna guess $10-15 since they are the base version. Hope this helps.

(03-10-2013, 01:52 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: I would have tried the regular section compared to the box break section but it just looks like they dont have them added. Beckett cant give you a value unless u are paying for the OPG. Since these two arent listed, based on the other book values im gonna guess $10-15 since they are the base version. Hope this helps.
I am paying for the OPG. I checked the OPG base version of these cards & it says the autograph on the base version is on a sticker & that the base version isn't serial numbered. The autograph on both cards I have is on the card itself not on a sticker & is serial numbered to 125. I also have two cards from the base set & was able to find those values but I can't believe that beckett doesn't have this set listed anywhere. Thanks for your help.

I agree with jdetter
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

2012 Leaf Army All-American Bowl Tour Autographs Blue Ink #TAKM1 Kwontie Moore 125 $10.00
2012 Leaf Army All-American Bowl Tour Autographs Blue Ink #TACM1 Cyler Miles 125 $15.00

HOPE THAT HELPS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).