`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So who is the bit hit of 2013?

RE: So who is the bit hit of 2013?
(03-09-2013, 08:56 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Great looking card... what product is that from?

maybe this year the defensive guys will get some hobby love.
lol its from jdetter inc. I made it like the 2011 topps magic except college. I had sumrtop make it since he is great at printing the superfractor style.

(03-09-2013, 11:38 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: lol its from jdetter inc. I made it like the 2011 topps magic except college. I had sumrtop make it since he is great at printing the superfractor style.
Awesome custom card! He has a good future infront of him!

My breakout player of the year that not many have paid attention to is Tavon Austin. He has had early comparisons to Desean Jackson. Might want to watch out for that name Wink
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

i wouldnt be surprised if Manti Teo's cards get some attention because of all the attention he got.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Thanks for all the responses! I guess it's going to depend on where some guys are drafted. If Geno and/or Barkley are drafted in the Top 10 or 15 picks, then probably their stuff will be the more sought-after cards. Sure RBs and WRs and even a few of the defensive guys will be on the radar but they never get the same kind of hobby love that the QBs get. I'm sure that over the course of the season the stars and impact players will emerge, probably even someone out of nowhere like Alfred Morris. And although I am excited about certain players in this draft, there just doesn't seem to be the big chase players to make me buy a bunch of 2013 boxes, at least right now. On the other hand, maybe it will be a great opportunity to keep buying 2011 & 2012 boxes, which are cheaper now than when they were released...

[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)