`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registry launches Monday

RE: Registry launches Monday
All serial numbers but one that wouldn't work last night work today! I have successfully added all my graded cards to the registries with pictures and it seems to work great. The only one I could not add is showing up in someone else's registry but you get a popup that allows you to contact that person so they can release the card.

Now, that I have them all in registries I"m not sure what makes that better than organize but it does work.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

RE: Registry launches Monday
(03-12-2013, 10:42 AM)dmasci Wrote: All serial numbers but one that wouldn't work last night work today! I have successfully added all my graded cards to the registries with pictures and it seems to work great. The only one I could not add is showing up in someone else's registry but you get a popup that allows you to contact that person so they can release the card.

Now, that I have them all in registries I"m not sure what makes that better than organize but it does work.
The registry is about showing off and competing and sharing. Organize is just that.
[Image: Redskins_banner_1.gif]
[Image: Steelers_banner_1.gif]