`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Heritage blaster

RE: Heritage blaster
Bought a blaster today from walmart and had a purple chrome refractor in all 7 packs! Harper, Castro, Cabrera, Posey and a couple other guys.
http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/L...s/library/
Always collection Cal Ripken, Manny Machado, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Justin Morneau, and other rare Colts and Orioles cards.

I've had little luck with these blasters. I've bought 4 and the best I've done is 1 jersey card that isn't that hot.

Going to try a hobby box soon, love the look of these too much to quit

nice blaster
[Image: QcoDMBq.png]

Nice blaster. You did well.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

you definitely do not get the black Venezuelan parallel in every blaster, hobby odds run about 1 in 2 or so boxes. you should get a red or blue (if Target or Wal-Mart blaster). I like the look of the Venezuelan cards, I wonder how many sets were produced??? Nice rip dude

Nice jeter
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thats a good blaster box. The odds on a venezuelan card are 1 in 47 packs. I've bought two blasters so far and I've been pleased with what I've seen.

Thanks guys. So at target tonight and there is only one rack pack of heritage left. Of course I can't pass on it. Open the top half and notice a relic!! Colby Rasmus Sad then I look at it again a some dillweed pack searching SOB messed the card up by running his nail across the top of the cards. These guys drive me nuts!! He missed one but was sure to mess the cards up. First relic and its damaged, not to upset since it was a Rasmus but still frustrating.