Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cutest cards you'll ever see...
Heart 
The cutest cards you'll ever see...
Yep, I referred to cards as cute, but really, how else do you describe these classics?
(Okay, classics might be a stretch, but I've always gotten a kick out of tiny things)

[Image: 20130308113232.jpg]
[Image: 20130308113303.jpg]

I originally bought them with the intention of breaking them up for my various PCs and trading off the rest, but now I can't decide.

The 1993 is sealed.

Any thoughts?
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: The cutest cards you'll ever see...
I'd keep the sealed ones sealed. I love those mini mini's, only have a handful of them and don;t really go after them, because trying to read the #'s on the back to keep 'em organized is way more than my eyes can handle!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

The 1993 set is nice because it has a Jeter rookie. Personally I have a hard time breaking down sets, but if there are enough cards I need for my PC then I consider it.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Too bad...I could use that "cute" Jeter out of the 93 set.

I hate 'em. But I have 'em. They are so hard to sort. I have the 1991, 1992 and 1993 sets.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

They're a lot easier to sort once they are BGS 9.5 Graded.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(03-08-2013, 05:04 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: They're a lot easier to sort once they are BGS 9.5 Graded.
LOL
But 792 of them?!? I don't think I'd be able afford that ... and if I could, I don't think I could lift that much plastic Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

So tiny.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

The Micro Machines of cards~
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

Pretty cool, I remember those but I never owned any so I can't say how much I would like them.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]