`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2 boxes of contenders

2 boxes of contenders
Got 2 boxes of contenders from walmart.. both had the same redemption in it.. Really? Both of my redemtions the same? That was not fullfilling in the least bit ha!

So the redemption was..

Jorvorski Lane Rookie Ticket auto..

At least it was a player for my Phins PC.. The other is for trade if anyone else is interested. I have only redeemed one of them.
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

RE: 2 boxes of contenders
Sounds like my 2011 Contenders pulls. I got a total of 4 retail boxes at Target when they were out, and got 2 Corey Liuget autos (one was the normal one was #d to 10), and then the other two were some Browns player that I had never heard of.... So, 4 boxes, 2 different player autos. Well, and one case of 2012 Contenders I was in on had 3 Marc Tyler autos and 2 Casey Hayward autos lol I didn't mind that one as much as I was able to help someone out with getting Packers Contenders autos!

ouch sorry
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

WAS ANYONE OF THEM A VARIATION? $50 OPG.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).